Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Photography and Death"

The picture above looks like a neighborhood of full of people. I captured this picture because these tombs actually look like homes, we also have a typical European street sing on the bottom right, and even doors to these "homes"...I think this picture is perfect because it shows a community full of dead people and all through a photograph. I also chose to edit this by adding the Sepia theme and I also darkened it a little more to make it more evil looking. I think this effect makes the community look a little more scary like a funeral is supposed to be. This picture not only captures a community of tombs but also trees that are losing leaves which makes this picture even better. Overall, photography and death are both associated by dark colors, crosses, and tombs which is all shown on the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment