Monday, December 17, 2012

Summing up everything

From Postcards to Reality
Throughout middle school, high school, and even my first year of college I only saw the Eiffel Tower on postcards, history books, and movies. I never thought that I would be there and be taking this photograph during my life. However, when I first heard about the interterm opportunity I had to take the class and experience Europe before I expire from this Earth. Seeing the Eiffel Tower was definitely a huge accomplishment for me especially because I am the first in my family to ever see it in person. Walking around the Eiffel Tower was the highlight of my trip, I always dreamed of seeing it one day and that dream was realized 3 weeks ago--I learned a lot in Paris and London and I now know that I want to work in London after graduating college for a few years. Overall, I don't regret taking this trip whatsoever, I met new friends, experienced new things, and most importantly a dream of mine was lived...

No comments:

Post a Comment